Thursday 8 May 2008

Watson completes tumour treatment

Watson completes tumour treatment



Opera singer Earl Russell Thomas Augustus Watson has completed a five-week course of radiation to uproot a recurrent brain neoplasm.
The 41-year-old isaac Merrit Singer, known as The Part, described his discourse as "no walk in the park".
Watson's handler Giles Baxendale said: "He's finished his treatment just he doesn't cognise whether he is in the net yet."
"He's doing well, he's a little tired, a bit drained, only he's upbeat that it's finished."
Watson volition straight off hold to ingest regular scans to check whether or not the treatment has been successful.
In a message on his internet site, Watson said: "I've had my moments under that automobile where I just wanted to full stop the bloody thing and walk away."
"I'm not out of the woods yet. I dearly wanted to maintain the side-effects to a lower limit and I've been keeping myself match and healthy as I can, merely I'm afraid they've caught up with me, and I don't psyche admitting I've non been myself."
"I'm just so lucky I've had friends, class, and of course my fans to help oneself me through; I truly don't think I could do this without the support I've had," the singer wrote.
Thomas Augustus Watson underwent operation to remove a psyche neoplasm last Oct. It was his second procedure on the neoplasm in 12 months.